hello, dear ones 🙂
it’s been a while (sorry.) this time of year (while definitely the most wonderful!!) is also the busiest. phew.
like, phew. what. even.
here are just a few of the bits and pieces I’ll share.
1. coffee shops are splendid. I love them. especially square one in downtown, where I’m writing from currently. ahhh, so nice.
2. can’t wait for Christmas! LESS THAN A WEEK PEOPLE. HOW DOES EVERY ONE ELSE CONTAIN THEMSELVES? I’ve been waking up bouncing with the thrill of the season for the past week and a half, much to the dismay of my dear husband. (sorry babe!)
3. can people just calm the junk down about the Merry Christmas debate? please? it bothers me so much to see people who claim to love Jesus hating on the world for being, uh, the world… (like, what exactly do you expect?) this is not a battle worth fighting, people. no one is going to want to love Jesus when they see all his “followers” hating everybody and freaking out about words. chill. please. PUH-LEASE.
5. my parents are coming to visit the weekend after Christmas, and we’ll be doing bunches of great tourist-y things 😉 yeah yeah yeah!
6. and in January… J AND I ARE GOING TO NEW YORK FRIGGIN CITY FOR A DAY AND A NIGHT. WHOOP WHOOP.
I’ll tell you how to do NYC on the cheap once we get back 😉
so… other than what I’ve promised you, there may not be too many new posts during this crazy time of life. I hope you guys are okay with that! I promise not to abandon you completely!! I love you all too much for that! ❤
Merry Christmas, errybody!!